Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Gussy Sews Pretty



Yes, I am wearing a zebra dress and yes, that is a Gussy Sews bag!
Gussy is so talented and I LOVE her taste when it comes to mixing and
matching bright colors and patterns! Her blog has quickly become one of my
favorite stops and her shop is positively adorable. There is something for everyone.
Different shapes and sizes to meet your fancy with a signature ruffle...
quality, folks! Functional cuteness! 100% awesome! Shop here!

But don't take my word for it... go see for yourself!
Gussy is offering 15% off of your first order when you sign up for her newsletter!
She is sweet and down-to-earth - just go say "hi!"
blog || twitter || facebook || instagram
I know you'll love her and her products as much as I do!




So you're gonna find some Gussy Sews hiding out in my diaper bag or purse
for many years to come. Because who doesn't want to pull out a cute, little
number that is holding all their treasures?! Gussy Sews is where it's at!



zebra print dress: H&M || sandals: Payless || bracelet: Forever 21 || bag: Gussy Sews

the pleated poppy blog






Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. super cute bag, i love the patterns on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is pretty sweet! have you seen her other stuff? - so many cool mixtures of texture and color!

      Delete
  2. I love the print and the cut of the dress! Is it at H & M now? Also, you look beautiful! Great photos!

    PS visiting from WIWW. you can see my outfit on Olivia Cleans Green.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! The link for H&M up in the post will actually take you to the exact same cut of dress - different pattern though. You'd probably have to check with individual stores for the zebra print!!! Glad you stopped by!

      Delete
  3. Where's your gold bag from in these pics?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some comment love! I enjoy hearing what you have to say... and others do too! XO