Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Thanksgiving Style



Comfy = the perfect ensemble for Thanksgiving to me!
Stretchy = an added bonus.

I'm going with lots of slightly dressy, playful layers to accommodate
the family photos, preparation of the food, tackling of the children, lounging
on the couch, cuddling with my husband, and eating of all the things!

gray stretch skinnies // Target
tan flyaway cardigan // Target
chambray bottom down // Kohl's
Vera Wang diaper bag + purse // Kohl's
flats // Target

Moral of the story: shop at Target and Kohls if you want to look like this!

the pleated poppy blog





Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I love this outfit. My skinnies always have to have stretch too and I love the grey....makes them a bit more dressy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melody!!! I'm in love with these gray stretch skinnies!!!

      Delete
  2. I agree. Comfortable with style...such a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some comment love! I enjoy hearing what you have to say... and others do too! XO