Thursday, September 26, 2013

Carpe Diem Yadda Yadda



Yesterday I had a million things to do. And they weren't just things - they were little things.
So hard to get little things done. Big things? No problem. I think the problem with little things is
that they seem small (ironic). So I try to do ALL things at once and end up running in circles
and checking Facebook on REPEAT because my brain is like "Whaaaa?"

I overused the word "things" in the paragraph above. My creative side is coming out.
My English professors would shoot me and send me right back to second grade.

Oh thaaaangs! There, I changed it up a bit.

I threw the to-do list to the sweet, September wind and seized all 70 degrees as I went for a
bike ride with my kids. We drew pictures on the lawn in rain boots and then ate apples with peanut butter
while we watched Lilo and Stitch. I know you're all jealous of my little vacay with my kiddos. It was bliss.
Even though they both boycotted nap. Didn't see that coming, did ya? Either did I. Really?
You should be EXHAUSTED from all the F-U-N. Carpe diem... you backfired on me!




My heart and head have been swimming in excitement as I prep to leave for
The Influence Network Conference! If you want a sneak peak into the adventure
of my first blogging conference, follow along on Instagram and Twitter!
I'll be documenting the whole event like a teenage, texting addict.

I'm kinda stoked about learning from her and him!
Plus soooooo many other awesome bloggers - with incredible hearts and missions!!!
ALSO - attending a shoe cutting party for a ministry that I'm already in love with >>>


Can't wait to share all the details and inspiration when I get back next week!

Until then... I need to go make THIS so my kids don't have to
eat cereal every morning while daddy is on duty.



PEACE.
OUT.









Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some comment love! I enjoy hearing what you have to say... and others do too! XO