Thursday, November 20, 2014

MINTED



This weekend we are shooting a family photo for our Christmas card!!!
I've been having phenomenal visions of playful, bright, life-in-motion for this year's
theme -- trying to capture the reality of our current state of affairs.
Three children: 4 and under. *cough cough* ahem.

I stocked up on peanut M&Ms (the toddlers' payment of choice) and am hopeful for
at least one decent shot to share with dear grandma and grandpa.
Patron saint of family photo shoots, pray for us?

So you know that singing telegram scene from the holiday movie, Elf?
"And guess what? I love you, I love you, I LOVE yooooou!"

THAT is exactly how I feel about MINTED.COM.
Have you seen their Christmas card designs for this season? Gorgeous.
I'm going to throw it all out there, and just tell you that I am officially IN LOVE.
Excited that they will be doing our Christmas cards this year!!!

They offer so many beautiful designs and options that I seriously don't know how
I will ever be able to pick!!! Here are some of my favorites...








I can't wait to get my hands on some pretty paper and share the
final production with you!!!

STAY TUNED.

P.S. MINTED is offering 15% off all holiday card
orders through the weekend!!! Use code: SNOW.
Get your hot cocoa and go!










Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some comment love! I enjoy hearing what you have to say... and others do too! XO