Wednesday, November 21, 2012

DIY Advent Calender & Jesse Tree... SNEAK PEEK!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Hope your day is filled with warm & happy moments spent with those you love!

I am forever thankful for my husband and two precious sons.
They are the light of my life... my crazy beautiful world!

My family INSPIRES me to CREATE fun things for the season and liturgical year. Without them I'm sure I would not be doing ANY of this! I LOVE to see their little eyes dance with delight when I SHARE with them my inspired creations! I don't technically get paid for all this work, but I'll take smiles, hugs, kisses, and enthusiastic jumping up & down ANY payday!

I grew up with an Advent calendar and Jesse Tree - to keep track of the days before Christmas and learn the lineage of Jesus! Had to have one this year for my kids. HAD TO...

:: my inspiration ::


:: what 1 hour in Michael's will get ya! ::


:: work in progress ::


:: Jesse tree prompt cards that are going in each envelope (with a few other goodies! I'll keep you in suspense.)! ::


:: cutest Advent calender I've ever seen ::


___________________________________________________________

Will keep you posted as it comes together for the start of Advent!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS!!!





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some comment love! I enjoy hearing what you have to say... and others do too! XO