Thursday, December 13, 2012

** Wintry Date Night Idea **

Nathan planned this for date night a couple weeks ago! So much fun - for all four of us!

CHRISTMAS LIGHT HUNTING

We made homemade hot chocolate and peppermint tea. The kids were so excited!

1 C. coconut milk (heated)
1 tsp. cocoa powder
A good drizzle of maple syrup to sweeten it up!


I think we drove around admiring lights for a good hour and a half while listening to Christmas music.
Nathan and I were delighted to see the boys get so excited with each new house. PRICELESS.
We heard lots of "WOW" and "Oh. My. Goodness." Too much!
I will treasure these memories in my heart FOREVER.

The kids were content and Nathan and I got some quiet time
to just talk and enjoy the sights of the season together!

These little nerds were STOKED to be taking hot cocoa in the CAR...



You could spice this date idea up any way you like it!

Bring the kids.
Don't bring the kids.
Mix up YOUR favorite drink.
Pop some popcorn or bake Christmas cookies to take along.
Share a Christmas memory each time you spot a house with a Nativity scene.
ETC!

Such a cozy, fun, wintry night for us! You should try it too!





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some comment love! I enjoy hearing what you have to say... and others do too! XO