Monday, September 15, 2014

Judah || My Lion Turns 3










You are wild and wonderful!!! My lion-hearted baby - roaring and marching to the beat of your
own drum since the day you were born. There are not enough words in the English language to tell you
how greatly I love you. I'm glad God chose you for me - and me for you. (birth story)

I didn't know how much I was going to enjoy having you and your brother, Zay, so close together, but
God knew. Best surprise of our lives (miracle story). You two are inseparable. Mistaken for twins by
the public eye multiple times a week - you are the peanut butter to Isaiah's jam - so it makes sense.
I pray you always have each other.

You are strong-willed, determined, friendly, out-going - making friends wherever you go - smiling all
the while. You have a knack for memorization, a magnet for disaster, and the cutest, little "man" voice
that makes me laugh. But when you reeeeeeally want something you use this tiny, manipulative, baby
voice that none of us can resist. You'd think it would get old. But no.

Your name means "PRAISED - FIERY ONE"... and I think it's fitting.

I can't believe you are THREE today. You still seem so "baby" to me. But you like to remind me on
a daily basis that you are NOT the baby - and that the REAL baby is inside my belly button. I'm glad
God gave us all this time with you as our "little one" - it is ALWAYS a JOY to be with you, learn
from you, watch you grow!!!

I love you so much.
Happy Birthday, J-baby XO


- momma





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some comment love! I enjoy hearing what you have to say... and others do too! XO